What you will do
- Performing and plan operational related work on the products road map.
- Assist in defining project and process requirements among the different teams responsible for the completions of tasks.
- Assist in defining project and task objectives, scoping, delivery estimations.
- Assist in planning, organising, controlling and evaluating cross-functional teams of products development plan.
- Define reporting process in backlog’s and within tasks creation.
- Facilitate meetings, build status reports and promote open communication within the different team on project planning and execution.
- Working closely with business stakeholders to keep everyone informed on the state of delivery.
Who you are
- You are passionate about your tasks and wish to take the lead on deliverables.
- You are able to work in a high paced environment.
- You are accessible and able to structure thoughts and communicate with counterpart and team members.
- You don’t mind traveling for work.
- You are not afraid of trying new techniques and methods. Also, learning from your colleagues.
- Mindset: together.
You should have
- Project management experience such as planning and prioritising in work in project road maps (MS project or similar).
- Experience in business related tasks in FinTech domain (ex. internet banking solutions, trading platforms, payment or card processing solutions, solution for finance management).
- Ability to work independently and efficiently under time constraints and deliver results by critical deadlinesGood interpersonal skills, communication and presentation skills.
- Analytic mindset, ability to structure ideas and features. Experience operating in an environment of change.
- Advanced/Fluent English – both spoken and written.
You might also have
- Background in overseeing and delivering operational deliverables.
- Knowledge about cryptocurrencies or blockchain.
This opening is available at location in Stockholm, Sweden.Apply Now