What you will do
You will be part in building an app from the ground up, everything from connecting the app to the API, to animations and user experience. You’ll work closely with other developers and designers to build an experience that carries through our brand, tone of voice and conveys our message in a modern web.
Who you are
You are passionate about the iOS and mobile future, and wish to build an app that has a well thought trough architecture and design. You are not afraid of trying out new libraries, frameworks and tools to find the best solutions for our challenges. You like working together in a team and with other developers on the iOS app to bring features to the hands of our users.
You should have
- Experience building and maintaining an iOS app, preferably published on the AppStore.
- Experience of working with git.
- Passionate about building a great user experience.
- Experience working with Objective-C and Swift.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Knowledge in common mobile application architecture patterns (MVC, MVVM, Redux).
- Experience writing tests, working with TDD.
You might also have
- Worked with a CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience working with RxSwift/Combine.
- Experience building a high availability and resilient app, for example in the finance/payment industry.
This opening is available at location in Stockholm, Sweden.Apply Now