Senior DevOps Engineer
What you will do
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will work in a team that has end-to-end responsibility for Cloud and Infrastructure. You will work in a fast pace environment with automating cloud infrastructure, setting up CI/CD pipelines. You will also be working closely with development teams to enable faster delivery of developed solutions.
Who you are
You have worked as a developer and have a good understanding of the software development life cycle. You are passionate about Cloud and DevOps related tools and have worked with large infrastructures in Cloud and On-Prem. You have a mindset of “Everything As Code”.
You should have
- Experience in designing and implementing highly secure, available, and scalable infrastructure using AWS Cloud services.
- Solid experience in developing CI/CD pipelines for automated deployments.
- Experience with Infrastructure As Code using AWS CloudFormation or Terraform.
- Good coding skills in scripting languages (Python, Bash, Powershell or similar)
- Experience in Networking, Logging, and Monitoring
- Experience of working with RDBMS and NOSQL Databases
- Experience with Containers and Orchestration
You might also have
- AWS Certifications (Developer/DevOps/Architect)
- Linux and Windows System knowledge
- Working experience with microservices
This opening is available at location in Stockholm, Sweden.Apply Now