Customer Support Specialist
Service and support - Stockholm
At QuickBit we are strong believers in cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology. Our mission is to build innovative products for individuals and merchants, enabling the use of crypto like any other fiat currency.
We are a creative and passionate team of developers and businesspeople, with a shared mission of putting the user experience first and foremost without compromising all nessecary requirements. With innovation in mind, we are challenging the crypto world to build more easy-to-use products that make sense in the life of users.
QuickBit makes crypto enjoyable and simple, so that anyone can have their first set of crypto wallets or top up existing ones. We support cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin. We continuously aim to improve current and future solutions for both individuals and merchants. Including them in an integral part of our vision, where products ultimately enables accepting crypto as a mean of payments at the check-out. Giving our products a true end-to-end experience.
We offer you
You will work in our head quarter office in central Stockholm. QuickBit is a creative workplace where collaboration is at the very heart of everything we do. We promote you to continuously challenge yourself, creating an environment where contribution and growth is disciplined in everything we do. You will be an important part of the team and work closely with other experts in your surroundings. You will learn a lot about crypto and the blockchain technology.
What you will do
- Help our customers resolve support tickets related to the usage of our products. This is done by troubleshooting and providing them with detailed guidelines
- Be the first point of contact with our customers, providing them with great support via our inbound channels
- Ensure that questions are answered with excellent quality and outlining potential issues for our Technical team to troubleshoot
- Internal reporting and documentation on common issues
- Assist in writing support articles
- Implement support automations
- Have strong communication skills
- You have a genuine interest in technology and love to provide exceptional service
- Worked in a Customer Support role before
Who you are
- You will be a vital addition to our growing support team and can handle a fast-paced environment with a high level of responsibility
- You are passionate about your tasks and wish to take the lead on deliverables
You should have
- Genuine interest in helping others succeed
- Great understanding of top-notch customer service
- Great problem solving and communication skills. A positive attitude towards challenges whilst being a team player
- Advanced/Fluent English - both spoken and written
You might also have
- Additional language skills are
- Knowledge about cryptocurrencies or blockchain