Legal and compliance - Stockholm
At QuickBit we are strong believers in cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology. Our mission is to build innovative products for individuals and merchants, enabling the use of crypto like any other fiat currency.
We are a creative and passionate team of developers and business people, with a shared mission of putting the user experience first and foremost. With innovation in mind, we are challenging the crypto world to build more easy-to-use products that make sense in the life of users.
QuickBit makes crypto enjoyable and simple, so that anyone can have their first set of crypto wallets or top up existing ones. We support cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin. We continuously aim to improve current and future solutions for both individuals and merchants. Including them in an integral part of our vision, where products ultimately enables accepting crypto as a mean of payments at the check-out. Giving our products a true end-to-end experience.
We offer you
You will work in our head quarter office in central Stockholm. QuickBit is a creative workplace where collaboration is at the very heart of everything we do. We promote you to continuously challenge yourself, creating an environment where contribution and growth is disciplined in everything we do. You will be an important part of the team and work closely with other experts in your surroundings. You will learn a lot about crypto and the blockchain technology.
What you will do
- Supporting overall Compliance activities, including administration and communication with regulators (e.g. preparing regulatory notifications and reports) and coordination (e.g. obtaining responses to regulatory requests for information)
- Updating compliance plans. guidelines, policies, routines and instructions within the compliance landscape
- Interpreting and implementing new and modified regulations
- Sharing knowledge and educating on regulatory requirements, and contributing to ongoing competence throughout QuickBit by providing information and training
- Tracking and reviewing QuickBits obedience to regulations and ensuring good compliance governance within the business
- Preventing and identifying compliance risks, and preparing risk analysis
- Preparing and coordinating reports for both internal (board of QuickBit) and external (potential regulators) parties
Who you are
- You have experience in control work and formulation of guidelines, preferably in AML/CTF
- You have a good habit of working close to the business and making independent interpretations
- You have an educational ability to work both in an advisory and supportive way
- You have the ability to communicate well in both speech and writing in Swedish and English
- You are educational, patient and communicative whilst having the ability to tailor complex information to your recipients
- You hold relevant academical exam in law and/or business administration
You should have
- Proactive, analytical and methodological approach
- Project management skills and organization skills
- Financial crime risk experience (including AML/CTF, and fraud) and/or PSD2
- At least 2-3 years compliance experience in the financial industry or crypto/blockchain company
You might also have
- A passion for new and evolving technologies, particularly in blockchain and its applications (cryptocurrencies)
- Relevant experience in payment services and systems
- Very good understanding of the blockchain technology